Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What animal best portrays your sexual appetite?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <center> lion

    Take the <a href="http://home.neo.rr.com/bugslair/sextest/comparison.htm">What
    animal best portrays your sexual appetite??</a> Quiz </center>

  2. #2
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    LOL ... you fixed that somehow!!! .. you kept doin it till you got that!!! .. i was a stuiped shitty kitten or somethin!! and your the lion ..... my ass you are ... im the loin!!!!

    cheat! *L

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG!!.....you lil nerd [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Ii did not cheat, it was the first time I did it and that's what it says I was. It says that because that's what I am!! I am a lion through and through. C'mon Ray I'm a leo for crying out loud of course I'm gonna be a lion in bed [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    You're just jealous my lil [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    prove it to me!! .. grinz atcha [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    C'mere and I'll prove it to ya [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar
    appears naked *G

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •